Hi I hope you all had a great weekend! The sun is now shining bright here in the south of England and I’ve been nominated for my first award!
So a massive thank you goes to Sian at http://mykindofbeautiful.org/ for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award. You should check out her beauty and lifestyle blog! She’s a proud Vegan who is all about cruelty free living.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links.
- Notify the bloggers that you nominated them for the award.
- Pass the rules along.
5 facts about me:
- My favourite colour is pink.
- I like to enjoy a nice cup of tea.
- I enjoy doing pilates, yoga in my spare time as I find it’s a great way to de-stress.
- I have a secret collection of Fossil bags, which is slowly increasing in size.
- I have just discovered the wonderful combination of eating an apple with peanut butter together.
- Vicki at https://vickidelbrouck.wordpress.com/
- Moria at http://eatbelive.com/
- Jenifer at http://cookitslim.com/
- Sarah at http://fuelledbyoats.co.uk/
- Heather at https://glitterbunnies.wordpress.com/
- Geraldine at https://veggiesyarnsandtails.wordpress.com/
- Ashleigh at http://glutenfreecarolinagirl.com/
- Ingrid at http://curlyspringblossom.com/
- Nell at https://ineedafeed.wordpress.com/
- Natalie Tofu Diaries at http://natalietamara.co.uk/
Thank you for taking the time to read this post and thanks again to Sian at My Kind Of Beautiful. Take a peek at the blogs above – they are all great. If you are visiting, please follow as it would mean a lot!