Happy International Tea Day

Happy International Tea Day.  This has to be one of my favourite days of the year. I’m a lady who loves her cups of tea so much so that I decided to add tea reviews to my blog. Looking back I am so pleased that I did. My blog now has a feature called Tuesday’s New Tea Review. This has proved to be very popular and resulted in some fantastic opportunities. This year I have sampled a wide range of teas with many exceeding my expectations. I also continue to be in the top 100 Feedspot Tea Blogs and am now in the top 30.

My highlight of the year has to be getting invited to the FES.TEA.VAL in London. I had a fun packed day sampling a range of well-known and independent tea brands. There was even a tea designed for people who use dairy free milk in their tea. I can’t wait to return next year.
Happy International Tea Day
Happy International Tea Day

Happy International Tea Day

I can’t wait to sample new teas in the new year so if you have recommendations I would love to hear from you. Until then happy sipping C.

Proudly linking up to some of these brilliant linkies

3 Little Buttons

1. December 15, 2018 / 7:16 pm

Oh Chloe…..I can see I have a lot of catching up to do on your postings!! We share the “lactose thing” along with a love of tea (fave for a long time Dragon Pearls Jasmine—–LUV!). Lately, my ‘cuppa’ has been Harney & Sons “Holiday” tea. Strictly for mornings, though, as it is a black tea. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world! Holiday hugs comin’ at ya from a very white Southeast Minnesota “farmlet”, USA.

December 15, 2018 / 9:43 pm

Oh holiday tea sounds wonderful. Happy Holidays from the UK which has some snow as well sadly none here though.

2. December 15, 2018 / 8:02 pm

Great post and congratulations on the top 100 ??

December 15, 2018 / 9:41 pm

Thank you ?

3. December 15, 2018 / 8:32 pm

I love that cup!! It’s so beautiful! Happy International Tea Day!

December 15, 2018 / 9:40 pm

Thank you it was my original teacup for my tea reviews. Happy International Tea Day ?☕️

4. December 15, 2018 / 10:24 pm

🙂 Oh, shame on me. I am a huge fan of tea and I did not know that today was Happy International Tea Day!

December 15, 2018 / 10:35 pm

Not everyone can like a cuppa so all is forgiven. Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by.

• December 15, 2018 / 10:36 pm

🙂 Thank you. It was a pleasure visiting your blog!

December 15, 2018 / 10:44 pm

Thank you for taking the time to comment ?

5. December 16, 2018 / 7:20 pm

Fascinating. The U.S. is very coffee oriented. I like both.

December 16, 2018 / 7:27 pm

Hi, thanks for stopping by I have to admit it has been hit and miss as to whether I can get a cuppa when I visit. I’m afraid I don’t do coffee.

6. December 18, 2018 / 5:02 pm

Happy international tea day. I shall have a cup of Redbush to celebrate! #TriumphantTales

December 23, 2018 / 9:13 pm

I hope you enjoyed your redbush. Thanks for stopping by.

7. December 18, 2018 / 8:18 pm

… never even heard about international tea day – hell yeah I love my tea, regular tea with milk and fancier loose teas for cosy nights and weekends 🙂 #dreamteam

December 23, 2018 / 9:13 pm

Hi, yes that’s the great thing about do many varieties to choose from.

8. thesingleswan
    December 18, 2018 / 9:39 pm

What? I had no idea it was International Tea Day. This would have been a great excuse to drink excessive amounts of tea. Pen x #dreamteam

December 23, 2018 / 9:12 pm

Hi it sure is, to be fair I need no excuse to drink excessive amounts of tea.

9. December 20, 2018 / 3:49 pm

I drink black tea all day long (caffeine in tea doesn’t bother me), usually plain, sometimes with a small splash of milk. I have no problem with dairy, but I think it grand that a tea company has come out with a blend meant to go with non-dairy milk! So glad you got to attend the special event in London. #triumphanttales

December 23, 2018 / 9:11 pm

Hi, yes it’s great that tea brands are taking dairy free milks into account. I would recommend this festival for any tea lover out there.

10. December 21, 2018 / 2:34 pm

What a fab day to have! That festival also looks great. I must say there is nothing better than a warm cuppa in the winter. Sometimes coffee isnt wanted, a nice flavour without the buzz of caffeine works a treat! Thank you for sharing this with us at #TriumphantTales. I hope to see you back next year, merry christmas!

December 23, 2018 / 9:09 pm

Any excuse to drink more tea ?. The festival was a fantastic day out. Merry Christmas ?.

11. December 22, 2018 / 10:01 pm

Congratulations on being in the Top 30!! That is so awesome, and even though I don’t drink tea in general, you have swayed me into giving all the tea a taste when I visit the UK. #DreamTeam

December 23, 2018 / 9:08 pm

Thank you I would love to know what you think of a nice cup of tea when you visit.